Citizens Bond Oversight Committee (CBOC)
As a requirement of the bond, the district has established a Bond Oversight Committee to oversee bond expenditures and scope. Please contact Aimee McReynolds for questions about the CBOC Committee (619) 390-2612.
Citizens Bond Oversight Committee (CBOC) Vacancy
2021-2022 Meeting Dates
- October 20, 2021 – Project site visit (**Please note, previous meeting date was 9/29/21)
- January 26, 2022 – Project and financial update
- March 30, 2022 – Review audit report
- May 25, 2022 – Review CBOC annual report
*Meetings are held the last Wednesday of the month at 4:30 pm unless otherwise noted.
CBOC Meeting Agendas & Minutes
Reports & Audits
Current & Future Projects
2021-2022 Bond Projects
|Project||Site||Start Date||Completion Date||Project Status|
|Lakeside Farms Modernization||LF||6/2021||2/2022||25%|
|Lakeside Farms Modernization – Front Office, Restrooms, Food Services||LF||6/2021||2/2022||25%|
|Lindo Park Multi-Purpose Room, Food Services||LP||6/2021||2/2022||25%|
|Tierra del Sol Gymnasium||TdS||2/2021||2/2022||42%|
|Tierra del Sol Multi-Purpose Room Modernization||TdS||6/2021||10/2021||25%|
- Central Kitchen – Phase I – New Freezer, New Refrigerator, (2) Single Use Restrooms Added
- Parking Lot Upgrade (4) Sites: Eucalyptus Hills, Lakeview, Lemon Crest, Riverview
- All sites – Replacement of SmartBoards with flat-panel monitors and Apple TV’s in all classrooms.
- Shade Structures – Eucalyptus Hills & Winter Gardens received playground shade shelters.
- Flooring Replacement – Lakeside Farms received new flooring in all classrooms. Lakeside Middle School, Old Hall Building, had original wood floors resurfaced, and new carpet was installed in the hallway.
- Lakeside Middle School – New roof was installed on the Old Hall Building.
- Fire Alarm Upgrades – Eucalyptus Hills and Winter Gardens upgraded code-compliant fire alarm systems.
- HVAC – Lindo Park installed 13 new air conditioning units on portable buildings.
- Vacant Lot Clean-Up – Vacant lot adjacent to Lakeside Farms was cleaned up and graded (to prepare for future asphalt parking lot).
- Video Surveillance System Upgrade – District-Wide surveillance system was upgraded and new cameras were installed.
The 2018-2019 year included planning activities and quick start construction projects that began but were not completed until the 2019-2020 school year.
The 2017-2018 fiscal year was primarily a planning year for future bond projects pending the sale of Measure L, Series B bonds in the fall of the 2017-2018 fiscal year. The District formed a Facilities Advisory Committee and paid for Consultants to develop a Long-Range Facilities Master Plan.