Access to Pay Stubs, Setting Up Direct Deposit, Updating W2 Information.
- User ID = Your Employee ID without a hyphen. Example: 123456
- Password = The First 4 of YOUR LAST NAME IN CAPS + Last 4 of SSN
Example: Pat Smith = SMIT6789
Example: Taylor Vo = VO6789
Example: Sam O’Hara = O’HA6789
Example: Shannon Van Woy = VAN 6789 (with a space)
*Please take the necessary steps in the attached document to set up “Forget My Password”. This will allow you to reset your password at your convenience.
Personal Information and Leave Balances
Click the “Register/Reset Password” link to establish your password. You will need to enter the information on the screen to create your credentials.
- Last Name
- District Email (If a substitute, personal email that you supplied to HR)
- Date of Birth
- Last four digits of your SSN
- Home Zip Code
- Set Password
- Your username is your district email. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’re a substitute, you will use your personal email that you submitted to HR.
*This is the same procedure to use if you forget your password.
If you cannot log in or are experiencing issues, please contact the following personnel for assistance:
Keri Wutzke (619) 390-2613
Rachel Camarero (619) 392-2640
Kelly Morton (619) 390-2638