- Hats are to be worn outside only.
- Clothing should be school appropriate- no inappropriate logos or language are permitted.
- Spaghetti straps, bare midriff or back, and short shorts are not permitted.
- Underwear should never be visible.
- Shoes should have a back strap and be close-toed to allow for full participation in PE and recess. No flip-flops.
- No rolling or sliding shoes or cleats are permitted.
- Hair should be school appropriate. No spiked mohawks, non-natural coloring or extreme spiking of hair is allowed.
- Makeup should not be worn to elementary school.
Home of the Roadrunners
- Our Spanish Immersion Program Provides a Solid Foundation on the Path to Biliteracy, from Kindergarten through Fifth Grade
- Students Learn by Hands-On Exploration, Investigations, and Engineering Solutions to Real-World Problems
- Through our Incredible Art Docent Program, Students are Exposed to an Array of Art Mediums
- Students are Explicitly Taught School-Wide Behavior Expectations and are Rewarded for being Safe, Respectful and Responsible