What should I do if I have a student moving to another site in the Lakeside Union School District?

Posted by:

The teacher needs to collect the student iPad and charger and give it to the site designee. The site designee needs to place a work order through Samange letting IT know the student has moved. The site designee will print the work order and place it with the iPad. IT will come out to pick the iPad up from the site designee. This is important because the student needs to be moved in the MDM.