Return to Headlines

School of Choice or Interdistrict permits

If you are a resident of Lakeside and are choosing one of our schools and it is not your child's home school, you must submit a School of Choice form to the district office. If you live outside the Lakeside Union School District boundaries and would like your child to attend a Lakeside school, you must submit an Inter-District transfer permit to our district office. The filing window for both forms is February 15 - April 15 annually.  All forms received after the deadline will be placed on a waitlist. 
Permits remain in effect until your child changes schools or if you move and change your address.  New permits may be filed at anytime this occurs with the District Office.