Following is guidance on face-covering requirements per CDPH’s most recent COVID-19 Public Health Guidance for K-12 Schools. The CDPH guidelines detail the requirements in 3 distinct scenarios:
- While Outdoors
- While Indoors at A School Site
- While Indoors at Non-School Sites (I.e. District Office, Maintenance & Operations Office, Central Kitchen)
Fully Vaccinated Employees May Be Exempt from Wearing Face Coverings & Having to Quarantine
The revised Cal/OSHA COVID-19 Emergency Temporary Standards (ETS) allow fully vaccinated workers to …
- Not wear a facial covering while working indoors at Non-School Sites.
- Avoid having to quarantine if they are in close contact with someone who is COVID-19 positive.
Employees will be considered fully vaccinated once the District has documented that the employee received, at least 14 days prior, either the second dose in a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine series or a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine.
Face Covering Requirements: 3 Scenarios
What to Do If …
Included on this page is information on what to do if you experience the following scenarios:
- Are A Close Contact
- Are Experiencing COVID-19 Symptoms
- Test Positive for COVID-19
Please reference the illustration provided by HHSA and the San Diego County Office of Education for further information.