The Playground Leaders Program is responsible for providing a safe, positive and happy environment for students who play on the primary playground. Students will monitor the different playground games and ensure that all playground rules are followed.
Students will be on duty once a week during the primary grade level recess and lunch until the end of the school year. They will be responsible for eating breakfast before school starts and lunch will be at their usual time. Furthermore, students were selected due to their great leadership at school and have set an excellent example for all students.
The Playground Leaders duties include:
- Assist students during playground games and disputes.
- Obey all school rules; set a good example for other children, be responsible, respectful and safe.
- Makes sure all equipment is put away.
- Always wear full playground leader uniform (Yellow Vest & Clipboard)
- Use “Falcon Tickets” to reward students who are being responsible, respectful and safe.